We have introduced new ANPR systems at the centre to offer our customers a smooth visit to St Anns. The new systems offer customers a Pay on Exit, Cashless & Ticketless solution whilst using our parking facilities.
New Parking Tariffs
|Up to 2 Hours||£ 2.20|
|Up to 3 Hours||£ 3.00|
|Up to 4 Hours||£ 4.00|
|Up to 6 Hours||£ 5.00|
|Up to 8 Hours||£ 10.00|
|Up to 10 Hours||£ 12.00|
|Over 10 Hours||£ 15.00|
1. Who do I contact if I have questions about parking at St Anns?
For any enquiries relating to parking at St Anns, please contact our control room at 020 8861 2282
2. Will you be changing your parking hours when the new systems are in place?
No! We will continue to offer our shoppers 24-hour parking solutions at St Anns.
3.What are ANPR systems?
ANPR (Automated Number Plate Recognition) systems use specially designed cameras to detect registration plates of vehicles entering and exiting car park facilities. The new systems are Pay on Exit, so please enjoy your visit with us and remember to pay before leaving the mall.
4. Are you still offering 30-minutes free parking?
We will no longer be offering 30 minutes free parking. We request customers keep this in mind when making payments towards their stay at the centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need to pay on entry?
No! The new systems offer our customers a pay on exit solution, so please do enjoy your visit and remember to pay before you leave the centre.
2. Where can I pay for parking?
We have 8 payment terminals situated in key locations across the centre. These can be found at;
- College Road Entrance
- Central Area of the mall, near the escalators
- Food Court level, near the lifts
- Exit Barriers of the parking facilities
3. How can I pay for parking on the new machines?
The new payment terminals are quite easy to use. Prior to leaving the centre, customers must input their full registration number (including alphabets and numerals) to pull up their vehicle information. The payment terminal will then guide customers on how to complete their payment.
4. What payment methods are accepted?
We are going CASHLESS! The following payment methods are now accepted at the terminals;
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Pin Payments
5. Can I get a receipt for my stay?
Absolutely! Upon payment, customers will receive a printed copy of their receipt.
6. What if I don’t find my vehicle on the system?
In the unlikely event that the system cannot pull up your vehicle’s details, the system will direct customers to enter their estimated time of arrival. Please remember to enter your full registration number, including the alphabets and numerals.
7. How long do I have to leave the centre once I’ve made a payment?
The new systems offer customers a 15-minute grace period from the time the payment is made.
8. Can I get a permit/season ticket?
Of course, we offer Harrow Businesses and residents two individual car park permit options:
- Park all day Monday to Friday for just £60 per calendar month. This works out to £2.80 a day!
- Park all day Monday to Sunday for just £80 per calendar month. This works out to £2.60 a day!
If you’d like to learn more about our season tickets, please contact the centre team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8861 2282
Please remember to enter your full vehicle registration number, including numerals and alphabets.