St Anns Shopping Centre General Terms & Conditions
All events, campaigns and social competitions may be subject to change or cancellation. Entrants, shoppers and social media followers will be notified in due time.
- No alternative prizes will be offered.
- The prize draw concluding from social media competitions are open to all Harrow residents aged 16 or over – excluding St Anns Shopping Centre employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- Entrants must enter the promotion themselves and not on behalf of anyone else.
- Join submissions are not permitted.
- By entering any promotion/competition you confirm that you are eligible to do so.
- By entering any promotion/competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- Promotions may be amended, or withdrawn, at any time at the discretion of St Anns Shopping Centre.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms & Conditions the promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude individuals from participating in the promotion/competition.
- Winners to be announced via the centre’s social media channels, or through email.
- Winners must collect any vouchers from St Anns Shopping Centre, unless otherwise stated.
- If the selected winner(s), does/do not confirm receipt of their win in writing, St Anns Shopping Centre maintains the right to select an alternate winner.
- If the selected winner(s) does/do not collect their prize within 14 days of being notified, St Anns Shopping Centre maintains the right to select an alternate winner,
- Prize fulfilment may be delayed due to the effects of Covid-19.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, St Anns Shopping Centre assumes no liability for any claim, loss, or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- St Anns Shopping Centre accepts no responsibility for any failed or lost entries.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall receive exclusive jurisdiction.
- By entering the competition, or by participating in any centre-led campaigns and events, participants consent to any publicity generated as a result of the competition/event and use on websites, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.