Assistant Club Manager – Harrow
Creating a Buzz not just another boring gym!
Buzz Gym was launched in January 2013 as a fresh, high-end, boutique-style concept in the low-cost (budget) gym sector. Buzz Gym members are proud to belong to Buzz: we aim to make them consider Buzz to be a cool, trendy, fashionable place to work out. A typical Buzz gym offers around 200 exercise stations, a full range of studio classes, large free weight and functional zones, in a unique, nightclub-style atmosphere with live DJs.
Buzz sits at the high end of the budget gym sector, with a high quality feel, full attention to detail and the friendly, personal approach normally expected from more expensive, independently-run gyms. In the evening, a Buzz gym’s cardio zone is transformed, with night club lighting, louder music and live DJs who entertain in our Buzz Gym Club Nights.
Assistant club manager
This role requires a passionate manager with proven successes in sales and operations of a fitness related business. You will be required to have to work hard to achieve sales targets, operational standards and brand image.
- Planning and Implementation of a marketing and sales plan
- Assiting in the successful recruitment and training of a Personal Training Team
- To oversee the running success of the club alongside the club manager
- To ensure a high level of member promoters within your club by utilising our NPS system.
- To achieve operational excellence within your club.
- To drive and deliver the marketing activity for the club to ensure sales and revenue targets are met.
- To Upskill the team and deliver a extraordinary Studio Timetable – Full Training Provided by Les Mills
- Must deliver excellent customer service.
- Must have a proven track record in hitting sales and revenue targets.
- Must have previous management experience.
- Must be passionate about working in a team and managing staff members.
- Must have fitness qualifications
Overview and progression
A Buzz assistant club manager works 30-40 hours a week, outside of their working week they can conduct Personal Training with no rent payments.
The role involves a huge amount of multi-tasking and provides a lot of variety within your working week, the successful candidate must be energetic, flexible and happy to be involved in all aspects of managing a 24 hour fitness club.
With Buzz Gym you have the unique chance of working closely with the Directors and therefore those that perform well, have amazing opportunities for promotions within the company as we grow the Buzz brand.
Please apply in confidence by submitting your CV with a covering note on your current role