The Supervisor position is responsible for assisting the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in achieving their business goals.
The Supervisor will play a key role in the delivery of exceptional operational and commercial standards throughout the store, driving sales, controlling costs and maximising profitability.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Help to develop a sales culture throughout the store which will deliver a minimum of budgeted weekly sales.
· Assist in day to day management of the shop floor operation, taking full control in the Store Manager’s / Assistant Manager’s absence.
· Assist in ensuring that the store achieves their specific KPIs as reported in the weekly stock and sales report.
Store and Service Standards
· Ensure that high standards of customer service are delivered at all times.
· Ensure the visual presentation of the store is maintained to a very high standard at all times, represents the brand and all new merchandising guidelines and initiatives are implemented effectively.
· Ensure that stock is effectively replenished on the shop floor and processes are in place to check all items in stock are on display and correctly priced.
· Help the Store Manager ensure all controllable costs are managed in line with budgets.
· Support the Store Manager in keeping store hours in line with budget and sales performance, ensuring no unauthorised overspends.
Stock and Cash Control
· Minimise stock loss by ensuring full compliance with all company procedures relating to faulty / damaged products and take effective action to reduce stock loss and write offs at store level.
· Assist in ensuring all stock rooms are maintained to a high standard with all stock accessible and treated with respect.
· Ensure stock accuracy and store security is maintained to prevent shrinkage and staff theft.
· Liaise with the Store Manager regarding any stock control issues or delivery discrepancies.
· Ensure the store is fully compliant with regard to refunds, cash control and banking procedures.
HR / Health & Safety
· Assist in delivering a positive working environment which adheres to our Dignity at Work policy which results in the retention of staff, reducing labour turnover.
· Ensure that all team members adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity, company policies and procedures.
· Take responsibility for Health & Safety within the store and ensure full compliance whilst in charge; assist in providing staff training as necessary.
Child Care Vouchers.
28 Days Annual Leave (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days with long service.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,700.00 /year
Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply please visit: https://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Menkind/jobs/Retail-Supervisor-de4a4a1df77a53ed?sjdu=YmZE5d5THV8u75cuc0H6YyfTkQxIwRHkVp96dWS3jHVrCI5kzVQE004cbFP0hcwBx7p2MH-i0PjmDAAPGQ7l4A&tk=1co87fj849r56800